Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Night and My Dad

Saturday night and rainy and blustery out there as Winnie the Pooh would say. After leaving my Dad's yesterday I wonder why he has to suffer. At his age he should be relishing in all the abilities he CAN do not be in pain with blisters that are so painful from MRSA. I keep praying for him. Those of you reading my blog, please, if you so choose say a prayer or think positive thoughts for him. I would be so appreciative. AT 86 he deserves PEACE in body, mind and his spirit....I hope God gives him good health again. Yesterday was the 11th that he started taking his meds for the MRSA again. Takes 10 days if it works again. I will call him tomorrow to hear how he is doing.

Thanks for reading this.
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment