Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Conjunctivitis and a Rose

Don't ask how I got it, because I don't know. It just felt like sandpaper in my eye and RED! So, like a good girl, I headed to urgent care on Sunday to hear it was pink eye and contagious. Today I sit here (Tuesday) without my dear granddaughters to watch because I don't want them to get it. Doc said I was good to go to babysit them today but DIL thinks not. I loveeeeeeeeeeee my cautious DIL. But I had planned if they came over that I wouldn't touch them or anything. Oh well! Can't wait until Thursday when I get them again!

The weather here is in the 50's and misty sprinkles awoke me this a.m. when I went to take Molly out. We need the rain to clear the air and brush wash the trees. They look so lush and beautiful once again. Son is supposed to go to a JOB FAIR at the college today. Usually it is held outside so not sure what they are going to do with the rain still coming down.

A rose from my rose bush. Enjoy!!!!!!!! I just love this time of year.