Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Voting


I have my absentee ballot sitting here next to me (always vote absentee) but not sure who to vote for yet.........
I look at it this way......if Clinton, Obama, Edwards or McCain win I will be happy.
Note I added McCain. I don't agree with all of his decisions and choices but
having lived through the VietNam War and remembering what it was like, I trust him
to lead our country if he should win. At 71 he has "lived" so much and survived!

BUT............. I would be very happy if Clinton, Obama or Edwards won as well. It's time for
MAJOR changes.
Actually, in local races, I am voting all the incumbents OUT.......dem or repub. I just am
ever so tired and want our statesmen and women to "put our country first" and not their coffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment