Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Weekend

No, I do not shop the few days after Thanksgiving, leaving it for the young at heart and body. Most of my shopping is on line these days and I prefer it that way. Spent Friday with leftovers and more clean up from the feast. Yesterday Mike's family came over and we watched football and got to play with our granddaughter. Iliana is growing so fast. Amazing through a grandparent's eyes how wonderful our grands truly are. Iliana is sleeping through the night with mom waking her up in the middle for a bottle and diaper change. I don't remember waking mine up for that. They were always up! At least that's what I remember. Today, Sunday, will watch Sunday news on tv, watch grand for a few hours and then Charger football this afternoon.
Family spaghetti dinner tonight and then I need to teach myself how to embroider. This will be fun!

In the news today: we are so attached to Saudi oil and accept the intolerable way they treat their women. UNACCEPTABLE. We need to become OIL INDEPENDENT in a secure environmental friendly way. IMHO Politicians are afraid to take the leap. WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment