Monday, July 9, 2007

El Centro Today

Today drove to be with my Dad and take him to his physician's office for a checkup. His MRSA is back so they are treating it agressively as usual. His LDL cholesterol is elevated so they started him on Zetia. Got new Rx's for his meds so he is good to go on a flight to WI and back next month. I always worry about my brother who lives with him, getting MRSA too. For the last 3 years of Dad flying to WI he has had a stroke each time when he arrived in WI. This is the first time he will be on meds. that will control everything we hope so that he has a wonderful 2 weeks back on the farm.

It reached 113F there and I was so glad to be home by 4 p.m. PST. When I got home, Dad's attorney sent the rough copy of Dad's living trust for me to look over. It has some errors so tomorrow I will get that straightened out.

Okay time for cleaning the kitchen and early to bed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment